Another dinner with Matt and Sandy. This time with RO at our place.
So, I want to start smoking pot. That may sound weird. I've been so anti-drug for most of my life. But, something has changed. I'm stressede out and RO and I can't take much time off this year. I need to relax. So, once a week, on a Friday or Saturday night, I'd like to smoke pot.
The idea bugs RO. He feels that this idea is his fault. That I wouldn't be this way if I hadn't got him involved with the store.
Sandy is all for it. He's going to set something up.
Finally Some Good News To Report... And Of Coarse Drama Too...
-
*I never did make it to the Recycle Center, it was 105 Outside, I forgot
my Phone, and so I couldn't dally in case Princess T got off early again,
whic...
16 hours ago
2 comments:
Slippery slope. Be careful!
Hmmm....the Jury is still out on that one.
Be careful.
Post a Comment