JT Said... "Slippery slope. Be careful!"
Tommy Boy said... "Hmmm....the Jury is still out on that one. Be careful."
RO kind of said the same thing when I first told him. He also responded "What if I told you that I wanted to do cocaine once a week?"
For me, pot and cocaine are very different drugs. pot is more like alcohol. If you use either too much, they both have long term side effects. But, if you use them in moderation then the side effects quickly go away after you stop.
As for pot is a gateway drug/slippery slope argument. I'm not convinced of that. Sometimes enough is enough.
Finally Some Good News To Report... And Of Coarse Drama Too...
-
*I never did make it to the Recycle Center, it was 105 Outside, I forgot
my Phone, and so I couldn't dally in case Princess T got off early again,
whic...
16 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment