My day job is going well. For the first time in a long time, I feel caught up, I feel like my team is in control. I want to use this time to stay ahead, but I'm sure someone will notice and give us more work to do.
Not that that would be a bad thing. My boss likes to remind me that anyone can manage a team that's all caught up and under control. Great managers get more done. That means taking on tasks are within your reach, but slightly outside of your grasp.
I took a good walk at lunch and noticed that fall is close. The weather is still very warm, but the sun is low and the shadows are long. It looked late late afternoon even though it was noon.
Life Is So Complicated
-
*I am so into the Autumnal Vibe and Holiday Spirit now that I've attended
my 1st Halloween Themed Event! In Real Time it's the 10th of September and
t...
19 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment