RO and I spent had a good long weekend. Saturday we a couple of trellis's and benches for the front yard.
We finally used the chop saw that I got RO for his birthday last year. It is a very nice saw. All the cuts were precise. This was the first carpentry project I've ever done that didn't look amature.
Saturday evening Steven had an end-of-summer party.
Sunday RO and I headed over to the sound, to Harstene Island. One of RO's employees owns a cabin over there. We renteded it for the night.
Harstene Island is very quiet. We fished, kayaked, ate, drank and had a few cigars.
Back to work now.
A Comment from a TV Show:
-
There is an advertisement for a TV show/series that uses a Line as the
characters speak; it's sort of a reality show. It's advertised a lot on TV.
The l...
14 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment