Our new roommate is a mixed blessing. She is a good and caring person. She is also a food broker who who brings home lots of food. Yes, I appreciate free food. But, it's mostly processed and prepared food, sauces and desserts. So, that's the mixed blessing.
To maintain weight, RO and I always try to eat lean. Our meals are cooked from ingredients and not pulled out of a box. It tastes better and makes it easy to eat more vegetables and to control the portions, fats and sugars.
Last night we ate pate, cheese, crackers, tuna salad and chocolate cheese cake. Very tasty. But...
Finally Some Good News To Report... And Of Coarse Drama Too...
-
*I never did make it to the Recycle Center, it was 105 Outside, I forgot
my Phone, and so I couldn't dally in case Princess T got off early again,
whic...
23 hours ago
1 comment:
I'm eating oatmeal with fruit and coffee for breakfas, coffee. Lunch - a deck of cards sized chicken breast, a measuring cup of vegatables and potatoes with water Dinner- salmon salad and rice. For dessert, 1 slice of whole wheat bread with a sliced strawberry and half a bannana, coffee. Total calories for the day is 1600. Walk 4 miles every day. Bike ride 3 times a day. Weight lift 3 times a day.
Post a Comment