It was a busy weekend. Saturday evening we went to a fundraiser for our bowling league. We donated some gift cards from the store to the league for the raffel.
All in all, it was fun, but RO and I ate too much cheese, wine and crackers.
Sunday we headed out to Mt. Reiner for a house warming part. Or rather, an estate warming party. A good friend of RO's bought 200 acres of view property with a large house. Mind you, it is two hours away from Seattle, but it is a beautiful setting. We ate more cheese, wine and crackers.
Monday we hung out at our place. Worked on the lawn, played video games, and sat in the sun. In the evening, we drove down to the lake front and watched the sun set. A good relaxing day.
Finally Some Good News To Report... And Of Coarse Drama Too...
-
*I never did make it to the Recycle Center, it was 105 Outside, I forgot
my Phone, and so I couldn't dally in case Princess T got off early again,
whic...
23 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment