Monday, April 04, 2005

I've started writing C2 longer emails to give him something to do in his copious free time...

Hey C2.

How are things with you?

The weekend here was good. Fairly rainy. Some of the skii resorts have re-opened for spring skiing, but from what I hear the snow is very wet.

Saturday I did house work. The gardens are comming together. Everything is growing right now so I need to stay on top of the weeds. I planted about 100 sunflower sprouts on the hill next to the deck. Hopefully some of them will take off and hide the vines underneath.

RO was in a small accident with his car. He swearved to avoid some deer and ran into the ditch. It broke his axil.

I got a telephoto lens for the camera. It's fun though you need more patience to use it. The extra zoom means it's easier for camera shake to make blury picture. So, unless it's very bright you need to use a tri-pod.

What have you been up to?

B

No comments:

Analytics