I very much appreciate your email. They have IP phones here that call as if one were in Houston but I don't have a calling card handy otherwise I'd give you a call. I'm 11 hours ahead of you and it's interesting watchin rush hour develop on the traffic cams. I'm staying here in Kuwait at what is referred to as a 4 star villa but it's really dump and 4 stars means there is running water and a flushable toilet. This really is a F#$% up part of the world. I leave for Tallil on Sunday in an armoured vehicle with bullet proof glass/etc. But frankly, the real action is in Bagdad and there is opportunity there too. Also the camle spiders really are over a foot across!
Life Is So Complicated
-
*I am so into the Autumnal Vibe and Holiday Spirit now that I've attended
my 1st Halloween Themed Event! In Real Time it's the 10th of September and
t...
17 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment