Tonight I had dinner with JN and her kid R. The father, JYN was out of town on business and dind't show up till 10pm.
Every night, to put baby R to bed, they have "The 8 minute race" Basically JN sets a countdown timer for 8 minutes and baby R races to see how fast he can get ready for bed-- wash his face, brush his teath, get his bed clothes. on. During the race, Caulin and I called the race over a small loudspeaker-- "And now R starts brushing his teeth! What's this! He's spit up on his shirt! Can he recover from this delay! Wait Mommy steps in to help-- what teamwork!"
The forcast says Toronto may get up to a foot of snow tonight. G and I want to leave for Ottawa tomorrow. The snow may delay us.
Life Is So Complicated
-
*I am so into the Autumnal Vibe and Holiday Spirit now that I've attended
my 1st Halloween Themed Event! In Real Time it's the 10th of September and
t...
19 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment