The holiday party season is uppon us. Tuesday my manager took our team out for a great lunch.
Tuesday evening I had a dinner party at my place for some of my neighbors and friends. Granny M came. Granny M built my house back in 1957. She raised 5 kids her. After her kids moved out and her husband died, she found the house too big and too much work. So she sold it and bought a smaller place just down the street-- maybe 5 houses over.
Granny M is an amazing woman. She's 79 years old, but doesn't look much more than 50. She's fit. She smart. I hope I'm as well off as her when I turn 80.
A Comment from a TV Show:
-
There is an advertisement for a TV show/series that uses a Line as the
characters speak; it's sort of a reality show. It's advertised a lot on TV.
The l...
14 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment