Steven and Vic were in Vancouver for the weekend to watch one of Vic's kids play in a softball ternament. His son's team won the gold metal!
Saturday evening I drove up to Vancouver to join them. We had dinner at the Fountainhead and drinks at Pump Jack. I ran into about half a dozen people that I knew. Which is odd because when I go out in Seattle I run into a similar number of a aquaintences.
After Pump Jack, we went to Fritz, a fast food restaurant that only sells gourmet fries. At 1am, fries with cheese and gravy really hits the spot.
I slept in Sunday morning, visited relatives, did some shopping and headed home.
A Comment from a TV Show:
-
There is an advertisement for a TV show/series that uses a Line as the
characters speak; it's sort of a reality show. It's advertised a lot on TV.
The l...
14 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment