Bastard. I hate plumbing.
I went back to Home Depot to get the drain pipe for the new garbage disposer. I browsed around the plastic pipe area with out much hope. The bend I need was too tight for the pipes they make. I found something that I thought might work, so I picked it up and went over to the disposer area to try and find the magic disposer-unjamming wrench I heard about.
Well, I found the wrench. It's the same wrench I used with the old disposer to tighten and loosen sink connection.
I bought the pipe and went home. Sure enough, the pipe didn't bend right. So, I tried the old unjamming wrench on the old jammed disposer.
It cleared the jam up in 10 seconds flat.
On the Road. to the Magnolia State, Land of Cotton, Good People and Other
Sundry Matters
-
Well, today finds me packing up for an early morning ride tomorrow across
the Big Muddy. My assignment from the Powers at Be is to delve into the
intake...
13 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment