Today at work an Indian co-worker celebrated her birthday. Some friends brought her a cake, dipped their fingers into the icing and smudged the icing over her forehead and nose. It turns out that it's an Indian tradition to smudge icing on a birthday girl's face.
I'm trying to change my sleep schedule so that I sleep from 10:30pm to 6:30am. This is hard for someone who's slept from midnight to 8am for years. I'm doing it because I want to get home from work earlier and have more day light in the evenings. This will let me work out more regularly, or work on the house when I need it.
So far it's going well, although I've only been doing it for the past week.
On the Road. to the Magnolia State, Land of Cotton, Good People and Other
Sundry Matters
-
Well, today finds me packing up for an early morning ride tomorrow across
the Big Muddy. My assignment from the Powers at Be is to delve into the
intake...
16 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment