I'm home. It was a great trip. A long trip too. I'm going to shower and hit the sack. I'll fill in the trip details later.
I can hear that Cor has someone in his room. I wonder if he's new or if he's the nice guy that Cor met a few weeks ago.
Today was a long Party day. I spent Saturday night in Portland. I drove up to Seattle and had a late lunch with Bruce and C3. Afterwards I went to the Seattle Gay Pride Party at the Cuff. I ran into Mathew and George and spent most of the evening with them. For a while it was pouring rain. The three of us drove to George's place, dried our cloths, and then drove back. It was a good idea-- there were a lot of cold, damp people at the party.
Weird. This is the first time in over two weeks that I've seen rain. I guess Seattle is welcoming me back from L.A. I was worried that my lawn would be all brown and dead.
Life Is So Complicated
-
*I am so into the Autumnal Vibe and Holiday Spirit now that I've attended
my 1st Halloween Themed Event! In Real Time it's the 10th of September and
t...
17 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment