Ordinary day today. Mathew and I had dinner at Racka. He went out drinking last weekend and made a big fool of himself. He started telling people off and being very mean. I never really pictured Mathew as one of the guys who keeps it all bottled in and only expreses him self when he gets drunk.
Mathew's ex's new boyfriend keeps a website It's very complete. It's got a webcam, pics, journal, a calendar and news letter-- the whole nine yards. The new boyfriend is not a shy man. At least I change the names to protect privacy.
Afterwards I went to the Cuff. Officer Rob, and C6 where there. It's been a long time since I've seen them. They both though I was either in love, or dead. We chatted a while. It looks like Officer Rob is dating someone. Good for him.
On the Road. to the Magnolia State, Land of Cotton, Good People and Other
Sundry Matters
-
Well, today finds me packing up for an early morning ride tomorrow across
the Big Muddy. My assignment from the Powers at Be is to delve into the
intake...
10 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment