Had an ok day.
I put a down payment on a new couch and love seat. I should have them in 4 to 6 weeks.
I had an internet date at lunch. He was an ok guy who as been asking me out for the longest time. It's not going to go anywhere, although he was a nice guy.
I worked out in the afternoon. My garage is my gym. Since today was nice and sunny, I opened up the garage door and worked out in the sun.
I went out to the Cuff at night. I had a couple of beers with George and Officer Rob. There were a lot of strange people there, so we took turns playing "Jealous Lover" when one of us was being hit on by a creapo.
Life Is So Complicated
-
*I am so into the Autumnal Vibe and Holiday Spirit now that I've attended
my 1st Halloween Themed Event! In Real Time it's the 10th of September and
t...
17 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment