Yes! No! Shit.
This morning I got this email from Harry...
> Hey thank you for coming over last weekend, it was
> wonderful spending time with you, hope we can spend
> more time together soon.
>
> Sorry if FB seemed a little pushy tword me, I need to
> get it through his head that we are not an item, just
> fuck buddies right now. I don't want a relationship
> right now.
>
> Anyway take care and give me a call.
>
Well. I called Harry and asked him if he wanted to have dinner Saturday night. He said he couldn't make it. He had a previous engagement that he couldn't get out of. In particular, he was going to spend the night at FB's place.
At this point, I’m giving up on Harry-- at least for a few months.
Life Is So Complicated
-
*I am so into the Autumnal Vibe and Holiday Spirit now that I've attended
my 1st Halloween Themed Event! In Real Time it's the 10th of September and
t...
17 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment