I've been in Toronto for a few days now. The trip was fairly uneventfull. Thanks to Sept 11, the lineups at the airport were long. It took an hour to get through the metal detectors. I think they've set them to maximum sensitivity. The eyeletes in my shoes are metal. They had me take my shoes off so they could run them through the x-ray machine
I'm staying at G&J's place. Their baby J, is doing well. He's walking around now and starting to talk.
Tuesday I did a bit of shopping. The Canadian dollar is worth about 65 cents U.S.
Tuesday evening I had dinner with J&E, and their baby J. E is dark asian and J is light caucasion. When baby J was born, he had dark black asian hair, but now that he's almost a year old, his hair has turned blond.
Baby J likes to rough-house. He loves being picked up and flown around. I'm kind of worried that I'm going to drop him, or squeeze him too tight. But, J&E don't care. Apparently J is more rough with the baby than I am and it just makes baby J laugh louder.
Life Is So Complicated
-
*I am so into the Autumnal Vibe and Holiday Spirit now that I've attended
my 1st Halloween Themed Event! In Real Time it's the 10th of September and
t...
17 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment