Went over to Brians last night. He bought me a new showerhead. One time, when I was showering over at a friend of his, I commented how nice his friends shower head was. The shower head is about 8 inches in diameter and full of holes. So, last week when he was in a hardware store, he ran accross one. So he bought it for me. It told me that the gift didn't mean anything. I hope so. He wants to do something together this weekend, but I told him I was busy.
I start physio on my shoulder next Tuesday.
Bruce has his angiogram today. I'm driving him downtown.
On the Road. to the Magnolia State, Land of Cotton, Good People and Other
Sundry Matters
-
Well, today finds me packing up for an early morning ride tomorrow across
the Big Muddy. My assignment from the Powers at Be is to delve into the
intake...
18 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment