Driving Bruce to his angiogram was a big pain. I drove him to the hospital, but reception couldn't figure out where he was supposed to go. So, we waited around for 20 minutes while they called half a dozen different places. Finally, we found out he had to go up two floors. So, I dropped him off, we said goodbys and I left. As I was just about to hit the freeway, Bruce called me on the cell. The hostpital overbooked and couldn't take him. I turned around and picked him up. We had lunch at the Phildelphia Hogie place on Madison, then I drove Bruce home, and I drove back to work. A great way to waste two and a half hours.
Afterwork, I watched the Hockey game with Ryan and Jen at the 8th St Bar and Grill. It was game 6. Colorado won over Jersey, 4-0. So, it's on to game 7, Saturday night at R&J's place.
I installed the shower head that Brian gave me.
On the Road. to the Magnolia State, Land of Cotton, Good People and Other
Sundry Matters
-
Well, today finds me packing up for an early morning ride tomorrow across
the Big Muddy. My assignment from the Powers at Be is to delve into the
intake...
13 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment