Thursday, March 08, 2001

I finally finished organizing my pictures. Got some good ones. Haven't finished the Africa essay yet. sigh.

Not much has happend this week. Just working. Still a bit jet lagged. I'm tired every night by 9pm, and in by 10:30. I've been waking up at about 6:00am. On the plus side, I've worked out every morning this week.

I lost 10lbs while I was in Africa. With all the exercise, hopefully it will come back as muscle.

Had lunch with Bruce today. He blew up at L about their volunteer work. L wants to do some kind of multimedia thing that would just blow all of the plans out of the water. Bruce told me that he's seeing a councelor about his passive aggresiveness. He told that more than once, he just puts up with things until he blows up. He doesn't ask for what he wants, and he doesn't initiate things. It's also affecting his relationship with F.

No comments:

Analytics