Wednesday night, I went to a new restaurant, Becks. It's good. The owner kept coming to me, and telling I had to try this or that because it was soo good.
Thurday I worked. Played hockey at 11:00pm at night. Most of the guys didn't show up, so we had to get a goalie, and a couple of extra players, by asking the teams that played the game before. It was scrappy game. Near the beginning, one of the opposing players got a big nose blead. Towards the end, one of our guys got into a fight, and got a game misconduct. We ended up winning 6-4
Friday morning, I have the day off of work, because of an office move. I went downtown to Postivie Solutions, and tightened up the security on their system.
I now have DSL! But, it's a beutiful sunny day, so I'm going to sign off, and play outside.
Life Is So Complicated
-
*I am so into the Autumnal Vibe and Holiday Spirit now that I've attended
my 1st Halloween Themed Event! In Real Time it's the 10th of September and
t...
17 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment