Just A Perfect Day!
-
Pat and me at The Summer House restaurant in Rehoboth Beach today
What a wonderful day Pat and I had today!
We started out early taking a load of hous...
A window on a burnt out wall
-
I took The photograph I am placing on my blog today is of a Ruin, of a
Home that is located here across the River , from the Lil City by the Red.
It's o...
The Week to Come
-
It is going to be a busy week. Monday (today), I am picking up a new Buick
Envista. It is identical to the one I have now, except white this time.
What ...
You Cannot Fix Stupid
-
*They, Economists, are saying that this shitty Economy and Administrations
Poor Decisions and Policies are costing each American Family approximately
$...
Spring
-
I've kept up with at least two hours a day on the walking pad, with one
rest day a week. Some days have been up to three hours.
When I first got it, I tho...
How to Read a French Fry
-
Book by Russ Parsons
I enjoy the kitchen science in this book that's along side the recipes.
There is nice discussion on deep frying and how to do a grea...
Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Dad
-
*Growing up in our household was like a roller coaster ride, what with slow
suspenseful climbs, ups & downs, twists & turns, and brain-rattling rails
and...
2 comments:
Glad yall are having a truly wonderful time, seeing the sights.
You’re truly seeing some amazing sights. The photos are wonderful
Post a Comment