Wow wow, that is a true Mast Ship, what's the name of it, do you know, does it sail around the Mediterranean, or out in the other big ponds. As always, the photographs are Awesome.
A Check
-
Yesterday, the mail came at the regular time. It contained my lily bulbs
for planting in my meager flower beds, and The Check. The Check is drawn on
th...
To Be Perfectly Fair ~ Point -v- Counterpoint
-
*This Post sat out here in Draft Form unfinished! I had forgotten about
it... until now... ooops... Today in Real Time is The Daughter's Birthday
now. ...
Entangled Life by Merlin Sheldrake
-
I enjoy reading about the passions of those out of the mainstream. Perhaps
it’s jealousy. An answer to what I am passionate about has eluded me for
decades...
Just A Perfect Day!
-
Pat and me at The Summer House restaurant in Rehoboth Beach today
What a wonderful day Pat and I had today!
We started out early taking a load of hous...
The Week to Come
-
It is going to be a busy week. Monday (today), I am picking up a new Buick
Envista. It is identical to the one I have now, except white this time.
What ...
Spring
-
I've kept up with at least two hours a day on the walking pad, with one
rest day a week. Some days have been up to three hours.
When I first got it, I tho...
Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Dad
-
*Growing up in our household was like a roller coaster ride, what with slow
suspenseful climbs, ups & downs, twists & turns, and brain-rattling rails
and...
2 comments:
Wow wow, that is a true Mast Ship, what's the name of it, do you know, does it sail around the Mediterranean, or out in the other big ponds. As always, the photographs are Awesome.
The Mast ship is the Club Med 2 — https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Club_Med_2
Post a Comment