The System Can Be Very Dark & Ominous
-
*So, my Roofer showed up early, but the Adjuster hasn't shown up on Time,
natch, he said they always keep you Waiting. I know he's got a lot of Work
t...
The Autumn Ghost
-
How the battle against a polio epidemic revolutionized modern medical care.
Book by Hannah Wunsch
During the 1950s, the fight against polio brought togethe...
Labor Day Weekend
-
Photo of the back of my home here in southern Delaware taken at 1:26 PM
today - I may not have access to the boardwalk or a view of the ocean but
I a...
September Plans
-
Violet is still in Indiana. I think she is still adjusting and trying to
figure out what she wants. We text. I haven't offered up any suggestions.
She'l...
Tis Tuesday
-
It's Tuesday; I was asked to provide some of my expertise in Corrections
by a local inhabitant of the Lil City by the Red. As you might or might
not h...
Letting Go
-
When I first stopped drinking last February, I was hesitant to get rid of
my alcohol. My bar remained intact, and I kept a cask of wine in the fridge
- so...
Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Dad
-
*Growing up in our household was like a roller coaster ride, what with slow
suspenseful climbs, ups & downs, twists & turns, and brain-rattling rails
and...
No comments:
Post a Comment