Clem and Bates came over for dinner the other night. Of course we drank too much and had a great time.
My brother and I are planning a motor cycle trip down the coast. I'm a little nervous about this. I have never rode my bike for more than an hour at once. This trip will be 2000 miles and 10 days long.
On the Road. to the Magnolia State, Land of Cotton, Good People and Other
Sundry Matters
-
Well, today finds me packing up for an early morning ride tomorrow across
the Big Muddy. My assignment from the Powers at Be is to delve into the
intake...
14 hours ago
1 comment:
I've thought for a couple of years that I would like to have a bike. As a rider passed me on the freeway the other day, I was wondering how long I could ride without back pain or leg cramps. Good luck on your trip!
Post a Comment