MA died.
MA was a local popular bear. Two nights ago he died of a heart attack.
The bear crowd that I know is hitting their mid 40's. Very few of them take their fitness seriously. They are bears and bears are over weight. I don't like thinking about it, but I know we will be hearing of more deaths in the future. It's that time of our life.
On the Road. to the Magnolia State, Land of Cotton, Good People and Other
Sundry Matters
-
Well, today finds me packing up for an early morning ride tomorrow across
the Big Muddy. My assignment from the Powers at Be is to delve into the
intake...
9 hours ago
1 comment:
you must take your health seriously.
i have over the long haul, but more so now with the prostate cancer.
you must be your own advocate !!!!!!
Post a Comment