RO now has a perscription for Xanax-- the store has been stressing him out and he needs help sleeping. Xanax strongly affects him, I guess it's a popular drug for a reason, by Sunday evening, he completly forgot about the day. He thought it was only Saturday evening and couldn't remember a thing we did on Sunday.
The store is facing new challenges. Our lease expired last March and we have been living on a month to month contract. We have a signed letter of intent to have a new lease, but have not yet received the lease from the land lord. Then, a representative from a leaseing company showed up and told us that he would soon put up "For Lease" banners. I suspect the landlords think they can get more money from another tenat and are hoping the letter-of-intent is dropped.
Finally Some Good News To Report... And Of Coarse Drama Too...
-
*I never did make it to the Recycle Center, it was 105 Outside, I forgot
my Phone, and so I couldn't dally in case Princess T got off early again,
whic...
58 minutes ago
1 comment:
Watch out that lil pill can be addictive...
Just a reminder....
Post a Comment