Ranty Post Part Deux
-
*The 1968 Horror Movie "Night Of The Living Dead" was on, it's corny,
hammish Acting, and in Black & White, but, it began the kickoff of the
genre of...
Pat's On His Way!
-
Pat left his house in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada very early this morning
about 3:15 AM. Right now he is in upstate Pennsylvania. He should be here
at C...
Fall Updates
-
I resigned from the condo association board this month. The president was
pushing for more involvement. I didn’t enjoy the amount of involvement I
alread...
Spring
-
I've kept up with at least two hours a day on the walking pad, with one
rest day a week. Some days have been up to three hours.
When I first got it, I tho...
How to Read a French Fry
-
Book by Russ Parsons
I enjoy the kitchen science in this book that's along side the recipes.
There is nice discussion on deep frying and how to do a grea...
Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Dad
-
*Growing up in our household was like a roller coaster ride, what with slow
suspenseful climbs, ups & downs, twists & turns, and brain-rattling rails
and...
2 comments:
Please watch your self...
I do want to visit, not come to a funeral.
Tell RO to kiss it daily, so it will heal fast
tommy
Yikes! Be careful. What would I do without your blog???
Post a Comment