RO is away shopping for the store. My parents have left. For the first time in a long time, I'm spending my evengings alone. I'm enjoying it very much.
Last night I watched lots of TV and only my favourite shows. No negotiating over what shows to watch.
I found that I'm a little nervous in the dark. Any unexpected creak or groan makes me jump out of bed to investigate.
Aside from that, I am sleeping well. RO frequently wakes up in the middle of the night. If he gets out of bed, or fidgets, or turns over, it often wakes me up. With RO gone, I am sleeping through the night.
I do miss RO. I'm glad he'll be back soon.
On the Road. to the Magnolia State, Land of Cotton, Good People and Other
Sundry Matters
-
Well, today finds me packing up for an early morning ride tomorrow across
the Big Muddy. My assignment from the Powers at Be is to delve into the
intake...
13 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment