Yesterday was a yard work day. We pressure washed the house; the roof, the eves, the walks, the driveway. The house looks great now. The gardens are still weedy, but everything else is clean.
RO found a wasps nest in a bush along side of the drive way. He spent a lot of time blasting the nest to oblivion. The wasps kept coming back, searching for the nests. A few times they tried to attack RO, but he used the power washer to find them off.
I found a big hole in the metal roof. It's at least 1''x3''! Last winter, during a wind storm, a large branch fell on the roof. I guess the branch punctured the roof. I checked for water damage but didn't find any.
A Comment from a TV Show:
-
There is an advertisement for a TV show/series that uses a Line as the
characters speak; it's sort of a reality show. It's advertised a lot on TV.
The l...
14 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment