It was my birthday yesterday.
Matt and Sandy gave me a bottle of Absente, the safe American stuff, not Absinthe of the olde days.
Two of my employees gave me a pressure cooker. We had a good laugh at that. They did not give it to me so that I would hurt myself. They both regularly use pressure cookers. A couple of weeks ago we talked about presure cooking and I off-handedly said I wanted one.
After dinner we headed over to Bates and Clem for drinks.
All in all I had fun.
On the Road. to the Magnolia State, Land of Cotton, Good People and Other
Sundry Matters
-
Well, today finds me packing up for an early morning ride tomorrow across
the Big Muddy. My assignment from the Powers at Be is to delve into the
intake...
14 hours ago
2 comments:
1A box of chocolates and a bouquet of roses.
Happy Birthday,
It's all grand, like.
worm wood....
hmmmmm.....
get the real stuff.....
Post a Comment