For the first time in weeks, RO and I took Sunday off to just veg.
In the morning we had breakfast with Mac and Joe. It was good to see them.
Lincon Park was nearby, so RO and I went there after breakfast.
We layed in the grass and walked along the water front. Matt and Sandy joined us later on. It was just what the doctor ordered. We chatted, drank, ate and walked around the park.
Matt and Sandy have two very cute toy dogs. They attracted lots of attention.
Lincon Park has a heated salt water pool-- they take in salt water from the Sound, filter, clorinate and then heat it. Next time I go to Lincon park, I'm going to swim.
On the Road. to the Magnolia State, Land of Cotton, Good People and Other
Sundry Matters
-
Well, today finds me packing up for an early morning ride tomorrow across
the Big Muddy. My assignment from the Powers at Be is to delve into the
intake...
14 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment