So, RO couldn't take all of Sunday off. He had to to open up the store and to fix up some displays.
RO and I met up for lunch. You could see that he was tired. Lunch started off nice, but both of us ended up with the runs.
So, it was a crappy day off. And then Boone called from the store. They had just finished a very large sale-- as much as we normally sell in five days. Within seconds I could feel my stress and tension fade away. It was like an instant vacation.
I didn't think I was that motivated by money, but knowing that July will probably be a strong month for the store helps.
On the Road. to the Magnolia State, Land of Cotton, Good People and Other
Sundry Matters
-
Well, today finds me packing up for an early morning ride tomorrow across
the Big Muddy. My assignment from the Powers at Be is to delve into the
intake...
14 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment