It's 3am in the morning. I am still in Phily. There is no one at the airport but the clean staff and a few straglers like me.
The cleaning staff spends most of their time joy riding the electric cars or sitting around and gabbing.
I want to sleep but can't. The one man who is actually working is running a loud floor buffer near me.
I still haven't found my camera.
The bank of pay phones next to me has started ringing randomly. It's kind of wierd. I picked up one of the ringing phones and no one was there. Then, the phone next to me started ringing.
On the Road. to the Magnolia State, Land of Cotton, Good People and Other
Sundry Matters
-
Well, today finds me packing up for an early morning ride tomorrow across
the Big Muddy. My assignment from the Powers at Be is to delve into the
intake...
17 hours ago
1 comment:
What a depressing way to start the new year. I hope you are finally back home and doing well.
Post a Comment