The Weekend
-
I am all switched over to Xfinity. It took a lot more work than it should
have.
I'm working with an editor on publishing a longer short story. She
encou...
Holding In Hurry Up And Wait Mode
-
*I had to severely cut back our Old Aloe Vera Plant which we have Poolside
in a Half Barrel, it had gotten too leggy hanging over the Barrel and was
dy...
Labor Day...
-
Today, here in the Lil City by the Red ... it's quiet and peaceful. A
typical holiday, where the City Fathers rolled up the sidewalks, so to
speak, an...
The Autumn Ghost
-
How the battle against a polio epidemic revolutionized modern medical care.
Book by Hannah Wunsch
During the 1950s, the fight against polio brought togethe...
Labor Day Weekend
-
Photo of the back of my home here in southern Delaware taken at 1:26 PM
today - I may not have access to the boardwalk or a view of the ocean but
I a...
Letting Go
-
When I first stopped drinking last February, I was hesitant to get rid of
my alcohol. My bar remained intact, and I kept a cask of wine in the fridge
- so...
Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Dad
-
*Growing up in our household was like a roller coaster ride, what with slow
suspenseful climbs, ups & downs, twists & turns, and brain-rattling rails
and...
No comments:
Post a Comment