A Comment from a TV Show:
-
There is an advertisement for a TV show/series that uses a Line as the
characters speak; it's sort of a reality show. It's advertised a lot on TV.
The l...
Halloween In Full Swing
-
*I picked up a White Metal Commercial Display Rack with built in Rods and
Basket, Advertising area on top, for The Young Prince to use for his
Clothing...
Fall Updates
-
I resigned from the condo association board this month. The president was
pushing for more involvement. I didn’t enjoy the amount of involvement I
alread...
Spring
-
I've kept up with at least two hours a day on the walking pad, with one
rest day a week. Some days have been up to three hours.
When I first got it, I tho...
How to Read a French Fry
-
Book by Russ Parsons
I enjoy the kitchen science in this book that's along side the recipes.
There is nice discussion on deep frying and how to do a grea...
Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Dad
-
*Growing up in our household was like a roller coaster ride, what with slow
suspenseful climbs, ups & downs, twists & turns, and brain-rattling rails
and...
No comments:
Post a Comment