C2 says:
there?
Barry says:
Yes
C2 says:
I was chatting with KBR.
Barry says:
KBR==the Halliburton unit?
C2 says:
yea.
C2 says:
we're at the point where it's now in my court. Looking at a 21 Feb departure.
Barry says:
Wow. How long before you answer?
C2 says:
I pretty much told him yes as I don't have too much else that is much better.
C2 says:
and it would be an adventure and different.
C2 says:
so to speak.
Barry says:
Congratulations then buddy.
Barry says:
You know I have to throw a going away party for you.
C2 says:
no, I don't want that as I'll be back in 4 months. If you want to do something, that would be better as I don't want to think I'm really 'going away'
Barry says:
Ok. I'll have a generic dinner with Chris and Friends then.
C2 says:
I'm not changin much, I'll keep the place at IR, cat, etc.
C2 says:
Ok, I've got to go grab something to eat, chat in a bit.
On the Road. to the Magnolia State, Land of Cotton, Good People and Other
Sundry Matters
-
Well, today finds me packing up for an early morning ride tomorrow across
the Big Muddy. My assignment from the Powers at Be is to delve into the
intake...
13 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment