Last night, for the first time in weeks, I worked out. I couldn't work out becaue of the surgery, but I think the cut has healed enough that I'm fine.
C2 is back from NY. He flew their for the week to visit and old friend, and to sort of date a man he met a few weeks ago at NX4. When I asked him if he was in love, he said "Yeah right!"
I'm trying to write a book about being a bear in the Pacific Northwest. I've started jotting down a few funny anicodtes but that's not enough. I need a good story to tell-- I haven't found that yet. So far it's about guys who drink and talk and eat together-- just like my life..
Hmmm
On the Road. to the Magnolia State, Land of Cotton, Good People and Other
Sundry Matters
-
Well, today finds me packing up for an early morning ride tomorrow across
the Big Muddy. My assignment from the Powers at Be is to delve into the
intake...
17 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment