This weekend is Northern Xposure 4. A sort of camping/party/fund raiser for Lambert House.
We drove up last night and set up the tents.
Some of the guys are very excited by NX4-- Behr, the Tease and Sandy keep talking about how much fun they had last year. Matt and I are more jaded. To me it looks like the Cuff crowd with some cute out of town men. Several times I've heard "It's not a sex party. It's what you make of it." But, it looks like a number of the attendies are making it a cruising/sex fest.
I'm trying to clearly figure out my position here. I'm not against no-commitment sex-- I know I've had lots of that. At the same time I'm not interested in guys who are always and only on the prowl.
Life Is So Complicated
-
*I am so into the Autumnal Vibe and Holiday Spirit now that I've attended
my 1st Halloween Themed Event! In Real Time it's the 10th of September and
t...
17 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment