Saturday, I didn't do much. I bought some new jeans, and a new jacket. Went out Saturday night.
Sunday morning, I had brunch with Bruce and F. In the afternoon, we went snowboard shopping. I got a 173cm Canyon Burton plus boots and bindings. We also went to Ikea.
I got home, put the bindings on the board had some dinner, and then went to Sunday night beer bust. I compeltly forgot about my Sunday afternoon softball practice.
I'm still feeling crappy over Harry. The next guy I develop feelings for is not getting away.
My answering machine died. I think I've got a dentist appointment Tuesday morning, but I can't find the reminder card.
Work is going ok. Things are winding down.
On the Road. to the Magnolia State, Land of Cotton, Good People and Other
Sundry Matters
-
Well, today finds me packing up for an early morning ride tomorrow across
the Big Muddy. My assignment from the Powers at Be is to delve into the
intake...
14 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment