My fantasies about Harry are evolving. At first I was thinking about confessing every thing to him. Now I'm having cocky daydeams where I steal him from his new boyfriend. It feels better.
I nave a bit of a cold. I'm getting over it quickly.
Had lunch with Bruce yesterday. He and F fought over Bruce and I going out for drinks last thursday. We've decided that in the future, we are only going to go to straight bars. It probably won't make a difference.
Got my hair cut too. A flat top. I haven't had it this short in a while. At first I didn't like it, but now it's growing on me.
On the Road. to the Magnolia State, Land of Cotton, Good People and Other
Sundry Matters
-
Well, today finds me packing up for an early morning ride tomorrow across
the Big Muddy. My assignment from the Powers at Be is to delve into the
intake...
14 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment