Today I had lunch with the east side bears-- C2, Steven, Cor, G, T&J, Bruce and C3. It was good. Of couse Bruce and C3 arrived late-- about 40 minutes late.
I'm suprised how perceptive Steven is. He picked up some odd vibes from T about J about their new house. Later on he asked me about it. I told him that J lost his job about a month ago and the two moved into their new house last week. So T is a bit stressed and annoyed that he's the one paying for their house.
On the Road. to the Magnolia State, Land of Cotton, Good People and Other
Sundry Matters
-
Well, today finds me packing up for an early morning ride tomorrow across
the Big Muddy. My assignment from the Powers at Be is to delve into the
intake...
14 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment