I've been back to the doctor. We did a bit more digging. It looks like I have an alergy to the toilet paper I used while I had the flu. Normally the alergy wouldn't matter, but I used so much TP while I had the flu that a nasty butt rash broke out. It's in control now.
I've spent the past two evenings at home, resting.
Cor bought a house. It's about a 10 minute drive from my place. It needs some rennovation, but other than that it's a good place. I don't think he'll move in till January.
On the Road. to the Magnolia State, Land of Cotton, Good People and Other
Sundry Matters
-
Well, today finds me packing up for an early morning ride tomorrow across
the Big Muddy. My assignment from the Powers at Be is to delve into the
intake...
14 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment