I played hockey last night. We lost 4-0.
Other than that I had a quiet Sunday.
When it rains, it pours...
One of C2's friends, the one C2 and I had dinner with on Friday, asked me out on a date. I haven't replied yet. The friend is a cute and nice guy, but it doesn't sit well with me. I've heard to much gossip about him. I'm trying to forget the gossip and just get to know him better. But, my mind isn't that easy to change.
Also C2 wants to introduce me to another guy-- Big T. Big T is my age and size.
Also, I heard from Harry again. We exchanged short "Hi how are you doing" emails. I really need to forget about Harry. However, he still makes my heart beat fast.
I think I'll say yes to the offer for dinner and then go from there.
On the Road. to the Magnolia State, Land of Cotton, Good People and Other
Sundry Matters
-
Well, today finds me packing up for an early morning ride tomorrow across
the Big Muddy. My assignment from the Powers at Be is to delve into the
intake...
14 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment