Thursday, September 30, 2021

The husband is off to Sacramento to help ready his mother for her move to Seattle. 

Late afternoon, I had my flu shot and my COVID booster. The nurse explained that the side effects of the COVID booster would be similar to those my second shot of the original vaccine.

Perhaps I will use these as an excuse to have an extra cocktail tonight and lay round tomorrow. 

Today was C2's last day of work. He too is moving to Seattle. Tomorrow he will start on a road trip to Seattle. When he gets here, he will spend a few weeks with us until he finds a place to stay.

3 comments:

Bathwater said...

I have to get my flu shot this month. I am not getting a covid booster yet. I am not on an approved list.

Harry said...

I was not on the approved list either. While I was getting my flu shot, I just politely asked the nurse if I could get a COVID booster as well. She asked to see my COVID vaccine card. I showed her an image of it on my cell phone, then she brought out a shot of the booster.

Bohemian said...

We got the Boosters too, we went into a Walgreens just to inquire about it, they said we could get ours right then and there, they didn't ask us any questions about 'qualifying'... we had no adverse reaction other than my Arm did hurt more than the other two Vaccines, but then again, mebbe she hit a muscle?

Analytics