Saturday night, Steven and I partied late. We stayed at the cuff till about 3am.
Sunday I had a date with Harley. He's a nice guy. But, if things do work with us, it's going to go slow. Very slow. He's not quick to bed someone. Harley is 44 and said he's only had sex with 5 men his whole life.
Sunday evening was the Survivor Final Potluck. The winner was from Ft. Lewis Washington, which is about 30 minutes south of here.
Behr lost his job. His company closed down their Washington operations. I hope things go well for him.
On the Road. to the Magnolia State, Land of Cotton, Good People and Other
Sundry Matters
-
Well, today finds me packing up for an early morning ride tomorrow across
the Big Muddy. My assignment from the Powers at Be is to delve into the
intake...
13 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment