Christmas Eve.
My parents and I took it easy today. It rained a lot so we didn't stay out doors long.
In the evening, my parents, C2 and I went to St Marks for a Christmas Eve service.
Afterwards I dropped my parents off at home Then I went to Matt and Sandy's for Christmas Eve drinks. Mac and John, C2, were there.
We exchanged gifts. C2 gave me a neon sign from Siam's (which is closed for remodeling) Mac and John gave me coffee. Matt and Sandy gave me cookies and a cast iron bear wall hanging.
I gave everyone maple-walnut fudge.
While we were transferring the neon sign from C2s car to my truck, C2 broke one of the tubes. I hope he doesn't feel bad about it. He really went out of his way to get me that sign.
Merry XMas everyone.
Life Is So Complicated
-
*I am so into the Autumnal Vibe and Holiday Spirit now that I've attended
my 1st Halloween Themed Event! In Real Time it's the 10th of September and
t...
17 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment