Over lunch with my parents, we talked about the politics of driving the buses. Both of my parents drive the school bus. Many petty issues go a long with it. There are video cameras in the bus and the school bus driving regulations are very long. So, every day, odds are, some minor regulation is broke. If the boss likes you, things go well. If he doesn't, you constantly get reprimands.
In the afternoon, I ran into my first BF. It was kind of weird seeing him again. He's 51 now. It was kind of like old times. We went back to his place. For a while he smoked his cigar while I relaxed him. When he finished his 'gar, he topped me. It was fun. It's been a while since I've had sex with a real man. I should work harder on dating one in the States.
Life Is So Complicated
-
*I am so into the Autumnal Vibe and Holiday Spirit now that I've attended
my 1st Halloween Themed Event! In Real Time it's the 10th of September and
t...
17 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment