Funny explicit adult comic
I saw Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers today. It's a good movie. It's also a very full movie. Much happens with no explaination or setup. To follow it, you really have to had watched Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring.. Other than that, The Two Towers has many great special effects.
I get the feeling they are straying from the books. For a movie named "The Two Towers", the two towers are barely mentioned. For a series called "Lord of the Rings", the quest of the ring bearers is a minor sub plot
Afterwards, I had dinner with C2, The Texas Rose and Hellraiser. It went well. Was the usual routine-- dinner at Siams. Coffee at the Broadway Market, including reading Savange Love out loud. This weeks column was about sex with disabled people.
Life Is So Complicated
-
*I am so into the Autumnal Vibe and Holiday Spirit now that I've attended
my 1st Halloween Themed Event! In Real Time it's the 10th of September and
t...
17 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment